This policy applies to the building and parking garage.
- There is no smoking allowed at the main entrances to the buildings, except as listed below.
- The main area designated for smoking.
- No smoking is allowed within the building or loading dock.
- Ash urns will be placed near the front entrance of each building, to allow visitors to extinguish cigarettes in the receptacle prior to entering the building. However, these urns are not intended for general use by smokers and do not signify that smoking is allowed beside these receptacles. They are for convenience only.
- Please remember to place cigarette butts in an appropriate container and not extinguish them on the ground or in any landscaping features.
- Persons violating these rules and procedures will be approached by security officers and asked to move to the designated smoking areas or to leave the area.
- Further rules and restrictions may be made depending on conditions or building activities.