- The building will provide a comfortable temperature during business days from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and on Saturdays from 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Space heaters constitute a safety hazard due to circuit overloads and potential fires. Therefore, they are against building regulations and will not be permitted in the building.
- If extended service is required on weekdays after 6:00 p.m., or on weekends and holidays, arrangements can be made by filling out an After Hours Air Request Form before 2:00 p.m. of the prior business day. All special requests for after hours HVAC will be billed per hour of operation in accordance with the Lease Agreement. There is a two hour minimum.
- If the temperature of your suite is uncomfortable, please notify the Management Office and we will dispatch the engineer to address the problem. Please do not attempt to adjust the thermostats as this could increase discomfort.
- You can assist in energy conservation and lowering your operating costs by keeping all mini-blinds in the down position.