General Office Security
While the Westchase Park Plaza management team and security personnel make a 100% effort to ensure your security on a daily basis, we encourage you to keep in mind the following guidelines for your protection:
- Never allow strangers to enter your office suite; the Management Office will provide you with advance notice of any vendors that may need access to your suite.
- Immediately report solicitors or other strangers to the Management Office at 281.558.7674.
- Keep purses, wallets, petty cash and other valuables locked-up and out of sight.
- Make certain that each employee that should have a key or access card is issued one.
- Always lock your suite doors when you leave at night.
- If you are leaving your office after dark, walk to your car with a co-worker whenever possible or call Security for an escort.
- Take your suite key or access card with you when you leave your office after-hours, even if it’s just for a quick moment. Building Security is instructed to lock all doors they find open after hours and are unable to provide access into the suite.
- Do not leave suite doors unlocked for building janitorial staff. Building janitorial staff unlocks suites for cleaning and re-locks the doors when they are through. Therefore, leaving your suite unlocked for their access is not necessary.